About Fiddlers Creek
Fiddler’s Creek is a private, master-planned, residential community offering unsurpassed elegance amongst a tropical setting. Committed to preserving the environment, Fiddler’s Creek is being planned to accommodate and enhance the natural beauty of Florida. Less than one-third of Fiddler’s Creek® will be developed for residential use, while the remainder of the land is dedicated primarily to nature reserves, lakes, parks, golf courses and recreational areas.
Amenities offered at Fiddler’s Creek include a 54,000 square foot Club & Spa, Fitness Center, Resort Style Multi-Pool Swimming Complex, Tennis Courts, Restaurants, and the opportunity to join The Golf Club and The Tarpon Club.
The community is located off of Collier Boulevard on your way to Marco Island.
To Golf: There are two clubhouses in Fiddlers Creek and more Golf Courses than you can shake a stick at within 10 Miles in all directions.
Menaggio: $500 per month
- Repair and/or replacement of all outside Maintenance issues
- Examples: Painting, Roof Repair or Replacement, Roof Leaks, etc.
- Insurance on Replacement Coverage on Building w/ Hurricane, Flood
- Pool Maintenance: Daily maintenance of pool M – F.
- Landscaping: Trimming, Maintenance, Lawn Mowing, Mulching, Trees, Plants, etc.
- Home Sprinkler/ Fire Alarm System Maintenance and Inspection
- Irrigation Systems
- Pest Control
- Garage Doors and roof tile repairs.
- Pool Heating and Electricity (Pool heated throughout Winter months)
- Replacement Reserves – i.e. Roofs, painting of all buildings, etc,
*Estimated Cost of these services
Fiddlers Creek: $300 per month
- Member Access to Club House and Pool, Caxambas Restaurant, Gator Club Restaurant
- Member Access to Fiddlers Creek Spa
- Comcast Cable TV
- Comcast High-Speed Internet
- 24 x 7 –Security patrols
Real Estate Taxes
Contract / Down Payment / Inspections
The contract is a standard real estate purchase contract. However, you are welcomed to create your own.
Down Payment: $1 non-refundable for initial 10 day inspection period. See here for a list of inspection services.
After 10 days you either commit to the purchase or not. If not, no further action on your part is needed and you forfeit your $1 deposit. If you wish to go forward with the purchase you will make a 10% down non-refundable payment which will be placed in escrow until closing.
Closing: Can be from 30 – 60 days from time of receiving the 10% down payment.
Attorney Recommendation: If you need an attorney: This is a well-respected firm with expertise in real estate transactions. You will need to contact Mr. Cross direct and negotiate your closing fees.
Brian Cross, Esq.
Shareholder and Managing Partner
Goede, Adamczyk, DeBoest & Cross, PLLC
8950 Fontana Del Sol Way, First Floor, Naples, Florida 34109
Phone: 239-331-5100 /Fax: 239-260-7677